Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

Neutral


New boots! Yay! I've had a slight obsession with Jeffrey Campbell shoes ever since I discovered them a few years ago. I know they're too outrageous for most people, but that's why I love them. Yet somehow, the only two pairs I own are actually fairly normal (for JC's, that is): these red wedge sandals, and the beige boots pictured here. For 4-inch heels, these boots are incredibly comfortable. I bet I could walk around downtown for hours in them. The ankles are a bit more fitted than I would like, but they're not uncomfortable.

And true to form, I didn't even pay full price for these. I found a discount code, so I got them for $139 instead of $155, and then I had $80 in rewards from my credit card, so I only paid $59 of my own money. I always feel a little proud of myself when I buy something I've been wanting for a long time for a discounted price.



Gray sweater: free from my aunt
Denim skirt: Gap
Beige boots: Jeffrey Campbell (Rumble boots) from Urban Outfitters
Gold necklace: Dress Barn
Brown belt: thrifted
Brown bracelet: gift, from Italy

8 comments:

  1. Great back zip detail! Love them with the denim skirt and grey T, and congrats on the excellent price. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh that necklace! Love your whole outfit, fits great together!

    http://heldenwetter.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, easy look! I am thinking I need a denim skirt in my life! xo
    Best, M.
    http://fadedmstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those boots are awesome...and this is such an easy, cute look...sometimes the bset thing to wear is just a little cotton and denim and some fun accessories :)

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute new boots! i have a pair of red suede jeffrey campbell pumps. they are pretty normal, but so gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my, those boots are so practical!
    They look lovely on you ^^


    xoxo kissmequick

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow these boots are super cute! Jeffrey Campbells and Litas are sure an acquired taste, but I love them as well--except for those heel-less numbers. Those make me nervous for sure. I love this casual look a lot Stacey!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those boots and the necklace. Too cute!

    www.living-thesuite-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...