Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Miss Bumblebee


This is the neon yellow sweater I mentioned in yesterday's post. (It actually looks even brighter in real life.) On Saturday Josh said he hated it, but after a few hours of me wearing it on Sunday he changed his mind and said it was kind of nice. It's not the most flattering color on me, but it doesn't look bad. It was just so happy-looking and shocking that I had to have it. (And the fact that it was a post-Christmas price of $14 didn't hurt!)




Sweater: Gap
Jacket: Guess from Macy's (about seven years ago)
Skirt: H&M
Sunglasses: TJ Maxx
Earrings: gift from my aunt
Necklace: Bauble Bar
Ring: ScanFair

8 comments:

  1. well in the grey days you can be the nice bright sun!! I love it! Also totally loving the boots and skirt...gorgeousness!!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sweater and what a steal! It's always a bonus when the men "come around" to liking certain items! Love the green coat and leather skirt as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want that skirt! and every colored item in your closet :)! I also linked your blog on my blog under "The Liebster Blog Award" go to my page to check it out :)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful outfit, you look stunning!

    Hope you had a wonderful New Year!

    Check out my blog for a review of V Nunes jewelry, thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely want that sweater in the yellow - i popped in the gap the other day and it was still the pre xmas price of $28 - only now without the extra 40% off. Its still online though, maybe if i can get free shipping...

    that skirt looks gorgeous with it too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love your sweater - I'm now wishing I did buy the identical colour cardigan I tried on at the weekend after all (why did I talk myself out of it??). Love yours with the green coat!

    Catherine x
    http://notdressedaslamb.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely adore spiders, and that necklace is AWESOME. Wicked yellow sweater, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...