Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Cathedral Park


On Saturday Josh and I went out to Cathedral Park in North Portland. It has such a majestic feeling to it - all the arches you see in the background are the support beams holding up the St. John's Bridge, and they truly do give it the appearance of an outdoor cathedral.

There's nothing particularly noteworthy about this outfit - it's comprised of those basics that I wear time and again: jeans, boots, striped top, black jacket, hat. There was so much black in this outfit that I felt like it really needed the pop of color provided by the orange scarf.




Top: Loft
Jeans: Gap
Jacket: Forever 21 brand, from Jen Loves Kev's closet sale
Shoes: Lulu's
Hat: gift from aunt
Scarf: self-made
Necklace: Bauble Bar
Bracelet: In Pink
Watch: free from aunt

And here are a few shots from the park and the St. John's Bridge:




9 comments:

  1. What a lovely spot! I think your outfit is timeless and chic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I love the location and, as I've said before, this great knit cowl scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you just KNOW when something is handmade...I love the whole black adn white look..and before I even read your outfit deets, I knew that scarf was handmade...and by YOU! Impressed!!!
    Happy Monday.
    C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous location and beautiful photos Stacey... sets off your outfit perfectly! A very cool look, LOVING the hat on you (as always)!

    Catherine x
    http://www.notdressedaslamb.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. very very cute! loving the whole look...gr8 pics!!

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing photos. The scarf is such a super color on you. Thanks for sharing on Monday Mingle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that place is breath taking and I love how your hair looks withthat scarf!

    Living-thesuite-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...