Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

American Dream Bingo


I don't have a clue what "American Dream Bingo" is, but I loved the retro feel of the sign, and thought it went well with my overall vintage look. I have mixed feelings about this dress. On the one hand, I love the pattern. On the other hand, it's a little too big and is unflatteringly long. I'm not very good at taking in the sides of garments, but I bet I could hem it. I think that might give it a more modern feel. I was so excited to finally use the bag I got at the Expo antiques show. Sometimes I don't think through my purchases very well, especially if they're inexpensive - turns out, not much goes with a green and red bag. Except maybe Christmas sweaters. You better believe this baby will be popping up at any ugly Christmas sweater parties I attend this winter.

Sorry for the lack of continuity in the lighting and backdrops of these photos; we took them in several locations all right next to each other, and I loved some from every location!






Dress: vintage, can't remember where I got it
Shoes: Madden Girl via Macy's
Purse: vintage, from the Expo antiques show
Belt: thrifted from Goodwill
Earrings: gift from aunt

3 comments:

  1. Love that purse! Your dress is really cute too!

    14 Shades Of Grey

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the most beautiful purse I've ever seen. I'm green with envy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dress, but I want purse, belt and shoes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...